- 20 grams Parmesan cheese
- 4 sprig Basil leaves
- 1 leek, (cut into chunks)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 grams olive oil
- 2 tomotoes, (quartered)
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder, (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric, (optional)
- 400 grams pumpkin, (cut into 2cm cubes)
- 260 grams chicken, (1 chicken breast diced)
- 600 grams water
Recipe is created for
Place parmesan into and chop for 10 seconds / speed 9. Add basil leaves to and chop for 5 seconds / speed 7. Set aside pamesan & basil mix into separate bowl.
Place leek and garlic in and chop for 5 seconds / speed 7. Add oil and saute for 2 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1.
Add quartered tomatoes and chop for 5 seconds / speed 3.
Insert butterfly to .
Add water, chilli (optional), tumeric (optional), stock and pumpkin and cook for 5 minutes / 100 degress .
Add rice and chicken and cook for 20 minutes / 100 degrees .
Pour into thermoserve ad stir through basil & parmeson (from step 1) then allow to rest for 5 minutes prior to serving.
Accessories you need
For those tracking points on Weight Watchers, this dish has about 8 points per serve when serving 6 and serve with 0 point side salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Zucchini balls
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)