- 20 grams Parmesan cheese
- 4 sprig Basil leaves
- 1 leek, (cut into chunks)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 grams olive oil
- 2 tomotoes, (quartered)
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder, (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric, (optional)
- 400 grams pumpkin, (cut into 2cm cubes)
- 260 grams chicken, (1 chicken breast diced)
- 600 grams water
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan into and chop for 10 seconds / speed 9. Add basil leaves to and chop for 5 seconds / speed 7. Set aside pamesan & basil mix into separate bowl.
Place leek and garlic in and chop for 5 seconds / speed 7. Add oil and saute for 2 minutes / 100 degrees / speed 1.
Add quartered tomatoes and chop for 5 seconds / speed 3.
Insert butterfly to .
Add water, chilli (optional), tumeric (optional), stock and pumpkin and cook for 5 minutes / 100 degress .
Add rice and chicken and cook for 20 minutes / 100 degrees .
Pour into thermoserve ad stir through basil & parmeson (from step 1) then allow to rest for 5 minutes prior to serving.
For those tracking points on Weight Watchers, this dish has about 8 points per serve when serving 6 and serve with 0 point side salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Pumpkin Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Devilled Sausages (Healthy Mummy style)