THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 zucchini, chopped into quarters
- 1 carrot, chopped into quarters
- 1 brown onion, chopped into quarters
- 2 mushrooms, chopped into halves
- 2 sticks of celery, chopped into quarters
- 1 400gm can of chopped tomatoes
- 100 gram sundried tomato
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 100 gram Light cooking cream
- 50 gram skim milk
- 350 gram water
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock paste
- 1-2 clove garlic
- 80 gram white wine
- 30 gram Butter
- 300 gram Penne Pasta
- 500 gram Skinless chicken breast fillets, chopped into 2cm pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This pasta has 5 hidden veggies. I try to be a healthy cook and my son is a fussy eater - the 2 don't tend to go hand in hand. But this is an extremely quick and easy meal with minimal unhealthy ingredients.
Place onion, zucchini, carrot, mushrooms, celery, sundried tomatoes, dried basil, butter and garlic into the mixing bowl and chop 10 seconds/speed 7.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula and then cook for 4 minutes/100deg/speed 1.
Add chicken, stock paste, wine, water, cream, and milk and cook for 12 minutes/100deg/speed "Gentle stir setting" /"Counter-clockwise operation" . Be sure to manually stir with the spatula while cooking every 3-4 minutes.
Add pasta and can of chopped tomatoes and cook 10 minutes/100deg/speed "Gentle stir setting" /"Counter-clockwise operation" .
Garnish pasta with extra basil and parmesan before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Coriander Dressing with Maple Syrup
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Satay Chicken
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish