- 60 grams Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 1 brown onion, Peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 40 grams Butter, Cubed
- 40 grams Evoo
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 2 chicken thighs, Sliced
- 3 pieces rasher bacon, Rind removed, cut into pieces
- 60 grams white wine, Dry or cooking wine
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 6-8 mushrooms, Sliced
- 700 grams water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrap down sides of bowl
- Add butter, olive oil and bacon and saute 3 mins/120c/speed 1.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add rice and saute 1 min/120c//speed 1.5 MC OFF.
- Add wine and saute 2 mins/VAROMA//speed 1.5 MC OFF. Use spatula to loosen rice.
- Add Water first and use spatula to loosen rice again, add stock, mushrooms and chicken . Cook 15mins/100c//speed 1.5 use simmering basket instead of MC
- Transfer into ThermoServer. Add reserved parmesan cheese and allow to sit for 5 mins before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free