- 60 grams Parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 1 brown onion, Peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 40 grams Butter, Cubed
- 40 grams Evoo
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 2 chicken thighs, Sliced
- 3 pieces rasher bacon, Rind removed, cut into pieces
- 60 grams white wine, Dry or cooking wine
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 6-8 mushrooms, Sliced
- 700 grams water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place parmesan cheese into mixing bowl grate 10 sec/speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrap down sides of bowl
- Add butter, olive oil and bacon and saute 3 mins/120c/speed 1.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add rice and saute 1 min/120c//speed 1.5 MC OFF.
- Add wine and saute 2 mins/VAROMA//speed 1.5 MC OFF. Use spatula to loosen rice.
- Add Water first and use spatula to loosen rice again, add stock, mushrooms and chicken . Cook 15mins/100c//speed 1.5 use simmering basket instead of MC
- Transfer into ThermoServer. Add reserved parmesan cheese and allow to sit for 5 mins before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Pumpkin Puree (with seeds and skin) for Dogs
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Curried Buns
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF
- CORN CHOWDER
- Not So Fried Rice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's