- 350 grams Aborio Rice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion brown, halved
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1000 grams water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes, 400g
- 170 grams spanish chorizo, sliced
- 80 grams Mushrooms sliced
- baby spinach, good handful
- 700 grams chicken breast, diced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onio, garlic and oil in bowl, 4 Sec, Speed 5. MC on.
Scrape down sides. Add oil, 5 min, 120 heat, Speed 1. MC on.
Add chorizos and can tomatoes. 6 min, Varoma Speed 1. MC on.
Add Salt, chicken and 700grams water. 4 minutes, 100 heat, reverse Speed 0.5 MC on.
Add remaining 300grams water and aborio rice. 18 min, 100 heat, reverse speed 1. MC on. Once it started to really boil I replaced MC with basket as the lid. This prevented extra splatter.
At around the 15 minute mark remove basket and add mushrooms gently using spatula stir through. Place basket back on till end.
Place into thermoserver, stir through spinach leaves as they wilt with the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Serve with Parmesan cheese (options) or fresh chilli flakes for a little added heat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel