- 500 g chicken thigh or breast, 3cmpieces
- 150 g Jasmine rice
- 60 g glutinous rice
- 60 g canola oil
- 10cm x2cm fresh ginger, rough chopped
- 6 clove garlic fresh
- 2 spring onions, rough chopped extra for garnish
- 2 teaspoon TM vegie stock paste
- 1 teaspoon white pepper ground, can use black
- 1200 water
- 2 boiled eggs, garnish
- 120 g SLICES LEMON, OPTIONAL
- fish sauce to serve
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. weigh rices into steam basket and rinse under tap 2-3 times set aside
2. place ginger, garlic and spring onions into TMbowl and chop 3 sec speed 6. scrape down siides
3. add oil and saute 4 mins 120 deg (varoma in TM31)speed 1 .
4. add chicken pieces and saute 3 mins 120 deg speed1
5. add stock, water, reserved rices , pepper and salt and cook 25 mins 100deg speed 1
6. check chicken cooked, sauce will be thick, place in thermoserver to keep hot and season with fish sauce, chopped eggs, and lemon slices optional.
7. serve immdeiately
can use chicken pieces eg chicken with bones
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Carins Curried Broccoli and Potato soup
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi