- 120 grams Tasty cheese
- 60 grams pamersan cheese
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 45 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 500 grams Milk
- 1 cup Frozen Corn
- 400 grams dried pasta of choice
Recipe is created for
Boil large saucepan of water, add pasta and cook according to packet directions.
Add both tasty and pamersan cheeses and zucchini to Thermomix Bowl and grate 5 Secs/Speed 8.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 7-8 Mins/Speed 3/90 Degrees.
Once completed and pasta is cooked, drain pasta and drop back into saucepan. Add Cheese sauce to pasta and carefully combine. Serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Choke Gnocchi
- Variation CAPSICUM & MUSHROOM GNOCCHI (ONE BOWL)
- Spicy Vodka Pasta
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta
- CREAMY TOM YUM ONE POT PASTA
- Variation Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- German Crust Bread
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Miso suace
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake