- 160gms coconut milk
- 1 tsp Vegetable stock paste, heaped
- 1 cup pineapple piece, canned
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- to serve fresh baby spinach leaves
- 160gms chicken broth, 0r water*
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop parmesan 10 sec/speed 9 set aside. Without cleaning place brown onion in and chop 6 sec/speed 5 add buttter and sautee 2mins/100C. speed 1 insert butterfly attachmet and add in diced chicken 2 mins/100C/ speed pour in wine and rice and cook 2 mins/100C/ spped add in cocomilk, broth, stock paste and cook 17 mins/100C/speed add in pineapple and peas and continue cooking for 1 min. Pour into thermo server adding half the reserved parmesan and let sit for a couple minutes. serve with baby spinach an parmesan (can mix through spinach if you like).
would work well with prawns, just add in last 5mins if pre-cooked or when chicken goes in if not.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)