- 1 brown onion, Peeled and Halved
- 1-2 cloves garilc, Peeled
- 150 g bacon, Cut into desired size
- 150 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, Cut into slices
- 300ml thickened cream
- 40 g Butter
- 25 g oil
- 100 g Parmesan cheese, 2cm Cubes
- to taste black pepper
- to taste salt, Optional
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grate parmesan cheese. Set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
2. Place garlic and onion to bowl and chop 3seconds sp7. Scrape down.
3. Add mushrooms, bacon butter and oil to chopped garlic and onion. Saute 5mins 100C Sp 1. Ensure all is sauted and add extra time if needed.
4. Add 300ml Cream salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 20mins 110C sp1. Measuring cup out.
5. Once cooked mix 1/2 of reserved Pramesan through. Set aside in thermoserver. Clean mixing bowl.
6. Cook spaghetti or fettuccine either in thermomix or on your cooktop. To your liking.
7. Stir pasta through creamy sauce and serve top with reserved parmesan cheese.
This can be made in both the TM31 and Tm5
If a thicker sauce is desired use 1tb of plain flour at step 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles