- 60 g Parmesan cheese
- 1220 g water
- 350 g cauliflower, Cut into florets
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 pinch ground black pepper
- 50 grams brown onion, Quartered
- 200 grams Streaky Bacon, Thinly Sliced
- 40 grams Butter
- 320 grams arborio rice
- 60 grams Pouring or Cooking Cream
- 2 tablespoons veggie stock paste
- 60 grams frozen peas
- 1 Handful Fresh Baby Spinach
- 6 leaves fresh flat-leaf parsley
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place parmesan cheese into "Closed lid" and grate 10sec/sp9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Wash and dry mixing bowl.
2. Place cauliflower florets into "Closed lid" chop 5sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp5. Transfer into simmering basket.
3. Place 500gms of water into "Closed lid" and insert simmering basket containing cauliflower into the "Closed lid" .
4. Add olive oil, salt and pepper and cook 15min/varoma/sp1. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Disgard water from bowl.
5. Place onion into "Closed lid" and chop 5sec/sp5. Scrape down sides of the bowl with spatula.
6. Add bacon & butter and saute 5min/varoma/sp1.
7. Add rice & saute 3min/varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp1. Place simmering basket on mixing bowl lid.
8. Add cream and cook 1min/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp1. Place simmering basket on mixing bowl lid.
9. Add remaing 720g of the water, veggie stock paste, salt and pepper to taste, then scrape the bottom of the "Closed lid" to loosen the rice. cook 8min/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp1. Put simmering basket on mixing bowl lid.
10. Add reserved cauliflower and peas cook 5min/100/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp1.
11. Put a handful of fresh baby spinach leaves into your preheated thermoserver and then transfer the risotto into the thermoserver and mix in reserved parmesan cheese. Leave it sit for 3-5 mins.
serve with parsley leaves on top
Accessories you need
Variation of Thermomix Pumpkin risotto with bacon
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread