- 350 grams Penne Pasta
- 300ml pure cream
- 200 grams Pesto, recipe in EDC
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 300 grams cooked chicken, shredded
- 85 grams sundried tomato strips, drained
- 50 grams Parmasen Cheese, cubed
Cube parmasen cheese and place into TM Bowl and grate for 15 seconds / speed 7. Set aside.
If you are using fresh chicken cut into chunks and place in the basket with 500g water in the bowl and steam for 15-20 minutes / Varoma / Speed 2 or until cooked through. Drain water, put chicken into the bowl and shred for 4 seconds / / Speed 4. Set aside.
Put 1000g water into TM bown and add Penne Pasta. Cook for 15 minutes / / 100° / or until cooked. Drain water from the pasta through the basket.
Add Cream, Pesto, Spring Onion, Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomatoes combine well with spatular then heat through for 2 minutes / / 100° /
Top with parmesen cheese
adapted from taste.com
Original Recipe can be found at
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- PIZZA with shredded chicken ketjap style.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Savoury Oat Flour Pancakes
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Vegetable Rosti stack with sour cream, smoked salmon and basil pesto