THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 400 grams pure cream
- 4 cloves garlic
- 20 grams Butter
- zest of 1 lemon
- Green prawns, tails on, Approx 6 prawns per serving
- 2 zucchini, Julienned
- 1 dash white wine
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1.2 litres water
- 500 grams Linguine pasta
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Lemon wedges
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Boil water in TM bowl 10min/100°c/ spead 1
Add pasta, oil and salt, cook 8-10 min/100°c/ simmering basket on top.
Drain, and set aside in thermoserver.
Place Garlic to TM bowl and chop 5 sec/sp4
Add, butter, and lemon zest, sautee for 2 min/100/sp2
Add cream, wine,salt & pepper and zuchinni, cook for 25 min/90/speed 2 simmering basket on
Add prawns, cook 4min/100/ sp1 simmering basket on
Pour over pasta and combine, serve with parmesan, some watercress and a lemon wedge
If you prefer a thicker pasta sauce, consider using thickened cream or adding cornflour. The sauce is otherwise quite thin, but intended this way and will thicken once combined with pasta. (It will thicken more if left to rest in a thermoserver prior to serving
If desired, add a squeeze of lemon to the sauce as its cooking for an extra citrus kick or once served.
You could also BBQ the prawns for that charred flavour and add to the pasta at the end.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- Horseradish cream Taela-Made
- Colcannon (Irish Mash Potato) Taela-Made
- Bearnaise Sauce Taela-Made
- Corn Fritters Taela-Made
- Chocolate Bread and Butter Pudding Taela-Made
- Lemon Garlic Myrtle Chicken Taela-Made
- Onion Rings Taela-Made
- Bacon & Chive Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce Taela-Made
- Cheesy Baked Katsu Japanese Curry Taela-Made
- Pizza bread rolls Taela-Made
- Mushy Peas Taela-Made
- Chile Con Queso Dip Taela-Made
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread