- 1.25 C Greek yoghurt
- .25 C aiolo
- .25 C mayo
- .25 C water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Mix on speed 3 for 15 seconds
**C = cup/s
Throw it all in together
Accessories you need
Haven't made this in the thermie bowl yet, hence the "cup" measurements, but it is super easy & delish!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chorizo, Tomato & Baby Spinach Risotto
- Pumpkin & Ricotta Lasagne
- Oliver's LF/DF Mac n Cheese
- Satay Chicken Super Bowl
- Coconut Rice
- Not Fried Rice
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Easy and Best Gluten Free pasta dough EVER!!
- Chorizo Fettucini with Spinach, Parmesan & Lemon Herb Butter
- Hearty Mince and Macaroni Casserole
- Low FODMAP Chicken Pesto Pasta