- 1 --- cup rice
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons Butter
- Salt & Peper, to taste
- 440 g tuna, canned
- 380 g Milk
- 1 tablespoons curry powder, Or more to taste
- 35 g Butter, extra
- 25 g cornflour
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 egg, extra
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 90 g cheese, grated
- Grate cheese 4 sec / speed 6. Set aside
- Cook rice as per instructions on packet and drain. Combine with butter, egg and salt & pepper. Spread over base of large pyrex dish. Arrange drained flaked tuna on top.
- Mix extra butter, cornflour, curry, milk and mayonaise in TM bowl 8 min / 90c / speed 4. Add lemon juice, parsley and extra egg, mix 2 min / 90c / speed 4. Spoon over tuna. Top with grated cheese.
- Heat 180c for 30 mins till cheese is golden.
I often only put in half the tuna and add 4 diced hardboiled eggs!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Rice
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Aglio Olio
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Protein bars
- Chocolate Crackle Egg Nests
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Sweet curry with crumbed chicken on cous cous