- 1 --- cup rice
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoons Butter
- Salt & Peper, to taste
- 440 g tuna, canned
- 380 g Milk
- 1 tablespoons curry powder, Or more to taste
- 35 g Butter, extra
- 25 g cornflour
- 100 g mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 egg, extra
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 90 g cheese, grated
- Grate cheese 4 sec / speed 6. Set aside
- Cook rice as per instructions on packet and drain. Combine with butter, egg and salt & pepper. Spread over base of large pyrex dish. Arrange drained flaked tuna on top.
- Mix extra butter, cornflour, curry, milk and mayonaise in TM bowl 8 min / 90c / speed 4. Add lemon juice, parsley and extra egg, mix 2 min / 90c / speed 4. Spoon over tuna. Top with grated cheese.
- Heat 180c for 30 mins till cheese is golden.
I often only put in half the tuna and add 4 diced hardboiled eggs!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- 3 ingredient vanilla ice-cream
- Caesar Salad dressing
- Gluten Free Muesli Bars
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies