- Please enter the ingredients in the following order:
- 400 g brown rice, (raw ... in basket + 950 g Water ... 33 min + Veroma + Speed 4 - perfect)
- 2-3 capsicums, (Red, Green or Yellow - mix up the colours)
- 1/2 Cup Raisens (Soak in Hot Water for half and hour)
- 1 can sliced peaches
- 2 shallots/spring onions, or 1/ Red Onion
- 1/2 Cup Mayonaisse (homemade is best)
- Curry Powder, Cumin, Salt and Pepper to taste
8Recipe is created for
1. Prepare you perfect rice and set aside to cool
2. Finely chop Shallot/Spring Onion/Onion - 5 sec on speed 6
3. Add Capsicum and coursely chop - 5 sec on speed 5
4. Add peaches and coursely chop - 5 sec on speed 4
5. Put all ingredient in bowl and mix
6. Add curry powder, cumin, salt and pepper to mayonaisse stir by hand to mix in - check the taste - looking for mild curry, undertone of cumin with a tang of s&p
7. Stir dressing into Salad and serve
Always fabulous, makes a large salad, lasts well.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.