- 1 brown onion, large onion quartered
- 2 teaspoon Minced garlic
- 5 sprigs parsley
- 6 leaves fresh basil leaf
- 8 small pieces broccoli
- 20 grams olive oil
- 380 grams water
- 250 grams cooking cream of choice
- 1 heaped tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 250 grams small shell pasta
- Prepare first 4 ingredients as per the list and add to bowl: 1 brown onion, 1 tsp garlic, parsley, basil,
Chop 4 sec/speed 7. Scrape lid/sides of bowl with spatula.
- Add 15 g extra virgin olive oil. Cook 2 min/120°C/speed 1
- Add 380 g water, 250g cream and vegetable stock paste. 5 min/100°C/speed 1
- Add 250 g dried spiral pasta, and broccoli.
Use spatula to push down pasta until all submerged. 13 min/100°C/reverse/speed soft
- If prefer softer, add another minute or two when cooking is complete. Will thicken if left to sit for a few minutes after serving.
You can reduce liquid or add in some chicken or bacon to make carbonara. Season with pepper and salt to taste.
Accessories you need
cream can be substituted with sour cream or crème fraiche, vary vegetables such as spinach or carrot, sundried tomato.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta
- CREAMY TOM YUM ONE POT PASTA
- Variation Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto
- Lynette's Prawn & Tarragon Risotto
- Four Cheese Ravioli Filling
- Black rice with prawns and cuttlefish
- Ravjul Inspired Gnocchi with garlic tomato sauce
- Pasta Salad
- White Rice with Garlic Sause
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Light Masala Tea
- Apple Almond Tart
- GlazBro Silverside
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Apple Pie Porridge
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Mulled wine
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Quick Preserved Lemon (to use today)
- Liver Rescue Broth