- 300 g pasta shells or fettuccini
- 800 g filtered water
- 400 g thickened cream
- 300 g mushrooms, sliced
- 8 bacon rashers, diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 Garlic clove, peeled
- pinch of salt
- grated parmesan to garnish
1. Chop garlic for 5 seconds/speed 6
2. Add the bacon (if you remove all the rind you will need to add oil to this step) and fry off for about 5 min/100 degrees
3. PLace remaining ingredients into bowl and cook for 15 min/100 degrees
4. Put into Thermoserver and allow liquid to thicken before serving.
Top with parmesan cheese
Accessories you need
If using fettuccini put the lid on in step 3 and put the fettuccini through the hole in the lid. 3 min into cooking time for step 3 remove the lid and gently push the fettuccini down.
Put the steaming basket in place when cooking to prevent splatter
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice