- 300 g pasta, macaroni
- 1200 g water
- 1 pinch salt
- 20 g Parmesan cheese
- 5 g parsley
- 150 g Tasty cheese, cubed
- 40 g plain flour
- 450 g Milk
- 125 g thickened cream
- 50 g Butter
- 2 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place water and salt into mixing bowl and heat. 10 min/varoma/speed 1. (This step boils the water for you. If you want for a faster solution, boil the kettle and tip boiled water into mixing bowl).
- Add macaroni. 10 min/varoma//Speed /Varoma dish on (prevents splattering).
- Remove pasta from mixing bowl, drain using varoma and set aside.
- Clean and dry mixing bowl.
- Place cheeses and parsley into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 9. Transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Place flour, milk, cream and butter into mixing bowl and cook 6 min/90°C/speed 4/MC on.
- Add wholegrain mustard and reserved cheeses and cook 3 min/90°C/speed 2/MC off.
Transfer pasta to serving bowl and stir in cheese sauce to combine well. Sauce will thicken as it cools.
Never again will the kids ask for the packet Mac 'n' Cheese!
Cheesy White Sauce
- easy to sneak in a few vegetables - add chopped cauliflower when making cheese sauce - they'll never know!
- makes 6 large portions.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds