- 1 small Handful of fresh Oreganoa
- 1 small handful of fresh basil
- 1 Medium brown Onion, peeled and halved
- 1 Medium Carrot, peeled and cut into thirds
- 1 Large stick of celery
- 1 small zucchini, cut into thirds
- 2 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1/2 red capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 400g tin, Crushed Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Tomato Paste.
- 1 tablespoon Meat Stock Paste or 2 Beef stock Cubes
- 500 grams Minced beef
- salt and pepper to season
Place Oregano and Basil into TM bowl and chop Speed 7, 3 seconds. Scrape herbs from bowl and set aside.
Place Onion, Carrot, zucchini, celery, garlic and capsicum into TM bowl and chop Speed 5, 4 seconds. Scrape down sides.
Add olive oil and cook veggies for 12mins, speed 1.
Add balsamic vinegar to veggies and cook 3 mins, speed 1.
Add all other ingredients to the bowl, except for mince and mix 10 seconds, speed 2.
Add mince to steaming basket and place into TM bowl with the veggies. Cook 30 mins, 100 C, speed 2. If the mixture starts to sputter, drop temp to 90C.During cooking process, stir mince occasionally with spatula through lid hole.
Tip mince into TM bowl and cook 5mins, speed 1, reverse, 100 C.
Season with salt and pepper
Accessories you need
Balsamic vinegar can be replaced with 1/4 cup of red wine
If I don't have meat stock paste, I use Continental Beef Stock Pots
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta