- 300 g Cheese cubed, use a mix of cheddar and mozarella
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper, optional
- 200g --- bacon
- 1 Brown onion peeled and halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 500 g Milk
- 150 g water
- 50 g Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 300 g macaroni
- 3 slice ham, optional
8Recipe is created for
Add cheese and cayenne pepper to the bowl (if using) and grate on Speed 8 for 15 seconds. Set aside
Add garlic, bacon, and onion to the bowl and chop on Speed 6 for 3 seconds. Scrape down the sides.
Add oil and sauté for 5 minutes at 120°/Varoma Reverse Speed 1.
Add milk, water, tsp salt, Worcestershire and pasta to the bowl and cook for 13 minutes at 100°Reverse Speed Spoon.
Preheat your oven to 180°. Add half the cheese to the pasta and stir with your spatula. Pour into a casserole dish. Place a layer of cheese on top, then some ham pieces then some more cheese. Bake until golden.
Note: If only half of the family like cayenne pepper, then leave out of the grated cheese and instead sprinkle a pinch on top of the cheese at the end on half the pasta only.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez