- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 30 grams Butter
- 200 grams Ham or pancetta, Chopped
- 200 grams mushrooms, Chopped
- 4 stalks spring onions, Chopped
- 300 grams cream
- 375 grams Fettuccine, Fresh pasta preferred
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cook pasta according to packet instructions so that it is ready at the end of step 4.
Add Parmesan to mixing bowl and chop 10 seconds on speed 10. set aside and clean bowl.
Add butter, ham, mushrooms and spring onions. Sauté 100c, 5 minutes on reverse speed 1.
Add cream, salt and pepper. Heat 80c, 8 minutes reverse speed 1.
Mix pasta and sauce in thermoserver together with Parmesan cheese.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Fudgy-Wudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle