- 4 Large Eggs.
- 400 grams Plain Flour.
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt.
- 15 grams Olive Oil.
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients to Thermomix and mix for 5 seconds speed 6.
Knead for 3 minutes
Empty onto floured surface (or thermomat) and make into a ball.
Wrap in clingwrap and let rest in fridge for 20 minutes.
Once rested, break into small pieces and roll using pasta machine (as thin as you like) or if you don't have one, use rolling pin on floured surface.
Cut to the size strips you require (keep the round edges if you have round edges on your lasagne dish).
At this point, you can pre-cook the sheets for 30 seconds in boiling water and then add to ice water. Dry and place on clean kitchen towells. TIP - a little bit of extra lasagne sauce whilst cooking and this step can be skipped.
Enjoy with your favourite Lasagne sauce!
Accessories you need
Keep the round edges if you have round edges on your lasagne dish or cut to suit your dish size.
Pre-cook and dry if not using immediately, however, by adding extra sauce whilst cooking, the sheets absorb more flavour by skipping this step.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres
- Creamy bolognese risoni
- Bacon Mushroom Tomato Risoni Pasta
- Basilico Spago
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad
- Vegan Alfredo sauce
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Yummy Single Apple Pastries
- Yummy Apple Pecan Bread with Praline topping
- Triple Chocolate Mousse Cake
- No Bake Lemon Coconut Slice
- Strawberry Cream Puffs
- Nanna's Polish Pierogi
- Healthy Sugar Biscuits
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Walnut Bread
- Teriyaki chicken
- Jam Doughnut Muffins
- Cheesy Cauliflower Patties
- Vietnamese chicken noodle salad