- 1 bunch flat leaf parsley, leaves only
- 1 onion, peeled & quartered
- 1 head of garlic, cloves peeled
- 1 red chilli, seeded or not, to taste
- 25 g olive oil
- 25 g Butter
- 320 g arborio rice
- 80 g white wine
- 1000 g water
- 2 tbsp TM Vegetable or Chicken stock Paste, to taste
- 20 g butter, extra, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parsley into TM Bowl, chop 3 seconds speed 7 and set aside.
2. Place onion, garlic and chilli into TM Bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7.
3. Scrape down, add oil and butter and saute without MC 3 minutes Varoma temp. speed 1.
4. Insert butterfly, add rice and saute without MC on reverse 2 minutes Varoma temp. speed 1.
5. Add wine and cook without MC on reverse 3 minutes Varoma temp. speed 1.
6. Add parsley, water and TM Stock Paste of choice, cook on reverse 15-17 minutes 100 deg. speed 1.
7. Adjust seasoning to taste, add extra butter if using and mix on reverse 1 minute speed 2.
8. Tip into ThermoServer to keep hot until ready to serve.
May be served on it's own, as part of a buffet or with grilled meat of choice.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- DATE DOUGHNUTS with Spiced Sugar
- TZATZIKI (Yoghurt Cucumber Dip)
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Rice
- Roast Garlic & Butternut Pumpkin 'Hummus'
- Curried Parsnip Pie
- Stir Fried Parsnips
- Parsnip Potato Bake
- Tasty Parsnip Mash
- BRUSSELS SPROUT 'CAKE'
- Brussel Sprouts in 7 Spice Broth
- BRUSSELS SPROUTS SAFFRON RISOTTO
- SILVERBEET PANCETTA CALZONE
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt