- 400 grams dried spaghetti or pasta of choice
- 110 grams olive oil
- 60 grams bread crumbs
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- leaves a dozen leaves of flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 level tablespoon Dried Oragano, use fresh if you have it
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
Put parmesan in the bowl and blitz. Set aside.
Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil and cook the spaghetti according to packet directions. Drain, drizzle with olive oil, season to taste.
Add the breadcrumbs, garlic, oregano and half the parsley to the bowel. until golden speed 3, 90deg.
Add the spaghetti, parmesan and the remaining parsley and toss until the spaghetti is evenly coated
Accessories you need
Add bacon for a bit of body
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta