- 150 grams white rice
- 50 grams potato starch
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 2 tablespoons xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 free range eggs
- 1 tablespoon Evoo
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the rice onto bowl speed 9 20 seconds
Place the rest of the ingredients in and for 3 minutes
Turn dough onto a mat then continue with pasta machine
This recipe will work in the TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Cheats Mansef
- Chocolate mud cake
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce