- 150 grams white rice
- 50 grams potato starch
- 1 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 2 tablespoons xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 3 free range eggs
- 1 tablespoon Evoo
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the rice onto bowl speed 9 20 seconds
Place the rest of the ingredients in and for 3 minutes
Turn dough onto a mat then continue with pasta machine
This recipe will work in the TM31
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Verena Probiotic Salad Dressing
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Bulk Budget Lasagne
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Mushroom Cappuccino with flavoured oil
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Garlic Chicken Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Vegan Alfredo Sauce