- 1 onion
- 60 grams bacon or ham
- 30 grams Butter
- 30 grams cornflour
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 500 grams Milk
- 60 grams cheese, grated
- 300 grams Macaroni Pasta, Add or Subtract to your own judgement
Start by boiling saucepan of water for pasta, season water. Add dried pasta when boiling.
Add onion and bacon to Thermomix Bowl and chop 5 Secs/Speed 6.
Add butter and saute 3 Mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add remaining ingredients and cook 7 Mins/90 Degrees/Reverse/Speed 3.
Once pasta is cooked, drain pasta. Add Cheese sauce to pasta and carefully combine.
Top with extra grated cheese and breadcrumbs (if liked) and bake in oven 180 degrees Celsius for 20 mins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Choke Gnocchi
- Variation CAPSICUM & MUSHROOM GNOCCHI (ONE BOWL)
- Spicy Vodka Pasta
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta
- CREAMY TOM YUM ONE POT PASTA
- Variation Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto
- Carrot, Maple and Sultana Muffins
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- German Crust Bread
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Miso suace
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Weetbix and fruit balls