- 300 g macaroni, (I use the small macaroni)
- 1 Onion halved
- 20 g olive oil
- 100 g Bacon Pieces, (or 4 rashers chopped with the bacon)
- 200 g cheese (tasty/cheddar)
- 420 g tin tomato soup
- 120 g Milk
- 2 slices bread
- 30 g marg/butter
Recipe is created for
Half fill TM bowl with water and place macaroni in basket. Cook 6 mins , Varoma, speed 4.(cook longer if using the larger macaroni)
Put macaroni into a greased casserole dish
Grate cheese 8 secs speed 8 –set aside
Chop onion(and bacon rashers if using)3 secs speed 7
Add bacon pieces and cook 3 mins , Varoma Reverse speed 1.
Add the soup,milk and cheese and mix 5 secs Reverse speed 4.
Mix through the macaroni.
Add to bowl bread and butter or marg and chop 3 secs speed 7,then cook 2 mins 100o reverse.
Spread over Macaroni mixture and bake in moderate oven for 20-30mins or until crumbs are golden brown.
Serve with crusty bread and a salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma