- 350 grams Penne Pasta
- 1.2 litres water
- 20 grams olive oil
- 5 gram sea salt
- 50 gram Butter, cut into cubes
- 280 gram Mushroom, cut into cubes
- 70 gram Whole grain mustard
- 10 gram Vege Stock Concentrate
- 100 gram sour cream
- 100 gram water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Cook 350 grams of pasta as per Everyday Cook Book (or as follows)
Put water, oil and salt into mixing bowl and bring to the boil 10 min 100 degrees reverse speed 1.
Add pasta and cook for 10 min 100 degrees reverse speed 1 with TM basket on top of the mixing bowl lid.
Drain through basket and place in thermoserver or large dish.
To bowl add butter and mushrooms and cook for 2 min at 90 degrees on reverse speed 1.
Add all other ingredents and cook for 2 min 90 degrees reverse speed 0.5.
Stir sauce through pasta in thermoserver and season with salt and pepper.
Serve with freshly grated cheese and crusty bread
Mushroom and Mustard Sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake