- 1/2 bunch fresh oregano
- 2 piece eschalots/banana shallots or 1/2 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 50 g olive oil
- 200 g Pork fillet or pork loin steaks, Sliced into quarter inch think slices
- 150 g Mix of chestnut and button mushrooms, Chopped into quarters
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1200 g water
- 300 g Linguine or spaghetti
- 1 package Cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1-2 pinches Freshly ground black pepper
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Reserve some Oregano leaves for later. Place the remaining Oregano into the mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7
Remove and set aside
- Add garlic and shallots (or onion quarters if using). Chop 3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with the spatula.
- Add olive oil to the bowl and sauté for 3 mins/120C/speed 1.
Add mushrooms, pork, reserved oregano and 1/4 teaspoon salt and cook for 12 min/100C//Speed .
Transfer to a Thermoserve to keep warm.
- Without washing the bowl (there’s no need), place water into bowl and bring to the boil 10 min/100C/speed 1.
- Add linguine and 1 teaspoon of salt through the open MC hole and cook without the measuring cup for the time indicated on your linguine packet/100C//speed 1 or until al dente.
- Drain pasta reserving half a cup of cooking liquor.
Pour the reserved cooking liquor back into the bowl, and the cooked pork and mushrooms and the packet of cream cheese.
Finally add the linguine and the black pepper.
Cook 2 mins/100C//speed 1.
Pork and Mushroom Linguine
Accessories you need
Make sure you cook the pasta on , otherwise you will end up with chopped up pasta!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice