- 1 Batch Pizza Dough From EDC
- 1/2 --- cup tomato paste or pizza sauce
- 160g g proscuitto
- 180 g light Philadelphia cream cheese, broken into 2cm pieces
- 24 pitted Kalamata olives
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray
- basil leaves, fresh, for serving
Make pizza base as per Everyday Cookbook. Set aside to prove.
To assemble pizza, push dough into a large circle, with your fingers dimpling the dough slightly, making it as thin as you can get it.
3. Spread the pizza base evenly with tomato paste then top with the prosciutto, Philly cheese,olives and tomato. Spray with olive oil.
4. Bake the pizza in a hot oven 200c for 10 - 15 mins or until cooked though and Philly cheese is golden brown.
5. Sprinkle the pizza with basil leaves. Serve immediately
Accessories you need
The topping ingredients are enough for all of the pizza dough using the recipie from the EDC
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Potato & Avocado Salad
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Chicken, Prosciutto & mushroom pasta
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Chicken Meatloaf
- Mannum Style Chicken Kiev
- Tomato, Lentil and Pancetta Soup
- Chicken, leek, pistachio and prosciutto terrine
- Tweakable Rolled Chicken or Turkey
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken with Mustard Sauce
- Easy Peasy Smashed Pea & Zucchinni
- Chicken Cranberry Meatloaf