- 350-500 grams pumpkin
- 500 grams water
- 40 grams parmesan
- 1 onion, halved
- 2 cloves garlic
- 150 grams bacon, diced
- 50 grams olive oil
- 375 grams arborio rice
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 50 grams Butter
- bunch baby spinach, optional
1h 0minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place water into the bowl. Place basket into the bowl and weigh pumpkin into the basket. Cook 15 minutes, varoma, sp. 1.
Put pumpkin aside and empty water from the bowl.
Place Parmesan into bowl and blitz for 10 seconds, sp. 9. Set aside.
Put onion and garlic into bol and chop for 3 seconds, sp. 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add bacon and oil, cook for 3 minutes, varoma, sp. 2. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add Arborio rice and cook for 2 minutes, 100 degrees, sp. 2. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add stock and pumpkin to bowl, and cook for 25 minutes, 90 degrees, sp. 2.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add parmesan and butter, and mix for 1 minute, sp. 2. Leave to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Accessories you need
Add a handful of spinach when you add the parmesan and butter, for an extra boost of iron. Image shows spinach added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Peach and Almond Dessert Cake
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice