- portion onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 sprigs thyme, fresh
- 4 sprigs parsley leaf
- 30 gram Olive Oil.
- 320 grams Arborio risotto rice
- 100 grams white wine
- 2 tablespoons TM Vegetable stock paste, to taste
- 300 grams Kent or Jap pumpkin, cubed
- 800 grams water, 20
- 20 grams Butter
- 80 gram sun dried tomatoes
- 6-8 snow peas, optional
- Spinach Leaves, optional
- 50 gram Parmesan or Romano Cheese, grated
Place onion, garlic and fresh herbs into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/SP7. Scrape sides of bowl. Repeat if necessary.
Add oil and saute 3min/varoma/SP1.
Insert butterfly. Add rice, wine and Saute 2min/100C/ /SP1.
Add stock, pumpkin, water and cook 17min/100C//SP1.
Pour into ThermoServer, add butter, sundried tomatoes, optional snow peas/spinach and grated parmesan cheese. Allow to rest 10 minutes before serving.
Can add cooked leftover chicken or some crispy bacon if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)