- portion onion, halved
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 sprigs thyme, fresh
- 4 sprigs parsley leaf
- 30 gram Olive Oil.
- 320 grams Arborio risotto rice
- 100 grams white wine
- 2 tablespoons TM Vegetable stock paste, to taste
- 300 grams Kent or Jap pumpkin, cubed
- 800 grams water, 20
- 20 grams Butter
- 80 gram sun dried tomatoes
- 6-8 snow peas, optional
- Spinach Leaves, optional
- 50 gram Parmesan or Romano Cheese, grated
Place onion, garlic and fresh herbs into mixing bowl and chop 3sec/SP7. Scrape sides of bowl. Repeat if necessary.
Add oil and saute 3min/varoma/SP1.
Insert butterfly. Add rice, wine and Saute 2min/100C/ /SP1.
Add stock, pumpkin, water and cook 17min/100C//SP1.
Pour into ThermoServer, add butter, sundried tomatoes, optional snow peas/spinach and grated parmesan cheese. Allow to rest 10 minutes before serving.
Can add cooked leftover chicken or some crispy bacon if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto