- 100 g carrot cut into chunks
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 110 g brown onion cut into quarters
- 200 g green capsicum cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Paste
- 250 g Beef mince
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 250 g tinned condensed tomato soup
- 140 g tomato paste
- 230 g White Quinoa Millet
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
1h 41minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add quinoa to and mill for 1 minute on speed 10
Reserve 30grams of flour and set aside in a bowl. This will be used to roll the dough and prevent it from sticking to the rolling pin and board
add eggs and oil to and knead fro 2 mins. Dough will ball up.
Place dough on floured mat using a little of the set aside flour and knead into a ball.
Divide ball into 6 equal portions and knead in the palm of your hand until smooth. This will only take a few seconds.
Place the portions on a floured board and roll to approx 2-3 mm thick and cut into desired pasta shapes.
Clean your thermie and add 1.7 litres water and bring water to boil - 10 mins on 100 degrees C on speed 2.
Place 170 of pasta into steaming basket and cook for 4 minutes at 100 degrees C on speed 4.
Drain and serve with sauce of your choice.
Add carrot, garlic, onion, capsicum, vegetable paste to blend for 3 seconds on speed 4
Cook for 5 minutes on 120 degrees C on on
Add basil, mince, tinned tomato soup, tomato paste and cook for 20 minutes on 100 degrees on speed 1. If you want a chunkier bolognaise reduce the speed to .
Allow noodles to dry out for about 2 hours if you can as this will help them to retain their shape when steamed in the basket.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Spagetti Marinara With Konjac Noodles
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- Banana Relish With Chia
- No Stick Scrambled Eggs Cooked in Thermo Jug
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Chicken Fricassee
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Chicken Quinoa Rissoles With Orecchiette Pasta Soup
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa