- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 230 g bakers flour
- 450 g drained ricotta cheese
- Pinch salt
- Pinch nutmeg
8Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients to TM bowl and with dial set to closed lid position, knead for 1 minute on Interval speed.
Turn out onto floured ThermoMat and divide into 5 equal portions.
Roll each portion into a long ‘snake’ and cut into equal sized pieces. You can cook them at this point, or roll them down a gnocchi board to create ridges.
Cook gnocchi in a pot of salted boiling water. (Do not add gnocchi until water has reached a rolling boil.)
When they rise to the surface, they are cooked. Remove, drain and add sauce of choice.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Quick Noodles
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab