- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 230 g bakers flour
- 450 g drained ricotta cheese
- Pinch salt
- Pinch nutmeg
Recipe is created for
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients to TM bowl and with dial set to closed lid position, knead for 1 minute on Interval speed.
Turn out onto floured ThermoMat and divide into 5 equal portions.
Roll each portion into a long ‘snake’ and cut into equal sized pieces. You can cook them at this point, or roll them down a gnocchi board to create ridges.
Cook gnocchi in a pot of salted boiling water. (Do not add gnocchi until water has reached a rolling boil.)
When they rise to the surface, they are cooked. Remove, drain and add sauce of choice.
Other users also liked...
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats