- 80 g Parmesan cheese, cubed
- 230 g bakers flour
- 450 g drained ricotta cheese
- Pinch salt
- Pinch nutmeg
Place Parmesan into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Add remaining ingredients to TM bowl and with dial set to closed lid position, knead for 1 minute on Interval speed.
Turn out onto floured ThermoMat and divide into 5 equal portions.
Roll each portion into a long ‘snake’ and cut into equal sized pieces. You can cook them at this point, or roll them down a gnocchi board to create ridges.
Cook gnocchi in a pot of salted boiling water. (Do not add gnocchi until water has reached a rolling boil.)
When they rise to the surface, they are cooked. Remove, drain and add sauce of choice.
Other users also liked...
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Variation Roasted Pumpkin and Mushroom Risotto
- All-in-one Creamy Chicken and Bacon Pasta
- Meaty Spaghetti Bolognese
- Creamy Lemon and Garlic Chicken Risotto
- Japanese Gyoza (dumplings)
- Chicken & Asparagus Lasagna
- 'Fried' Rice
- Creamy bacon pasta carbonara
- Chicken and Mushroom Arancini Balls
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- Matt Pasta
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats