- 240 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 180 g SR flour, GF works also
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 150 g cooked rice, about 1 cup
- 2 heaped tablespoons Sliced Spring Onion
- 2 heaped tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup canned sweet corn kernels, optional
- 1/2 cup Grated Tasty Cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add all ingredients (except for the rice) to the bowl and blend sp15secs/ sp3.
Scrape and repeat.
Add the rice, and "add ins" and blend 10secs/sp2/rev.
Scrape and blend any bits not combined using the spatula.
Heat a large frypan to medium heat and fry until golden on both sides.
Another great one for using leftovers (rice).
It adds a lovely texture and they are incredibly light.
Subsitute GF-SR flour to make it GF.
Serve for breakfast with bacon and eggs...Mmmm...
"Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more recipes, tips and cooking inspiration 😊
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Not So Fried Rice
- Fatet chicken shawerma
- Easy Mac~n~Cheese
- Creamy tomato eggplant pasta with chorizo
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Pate au Pistou
- Duo Rice; Boiled Rice and Steamed Cauliflower Rice
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Omelet In A Bun
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Variation Best Ever Oil Free Hummus
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Drop scones (Scottish pancakes)
- Rima’s Lebanese Rice
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Curried Buns
- Buckwheat, Flaxseed & Psyllium Bread GF