- 240 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 180 g SR flour, GF works also
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 150 g cooked rice, about 1 cup
- 2 heaped tablespoons Sliced Spring Onion
- 2 heaped tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup canned sweet corn kernels, optional
- 1/2 cup Grated Tasty Cheese
Add all ingredients (except for the rice) to the bowl and blend sp3/15 secs. Scrape and repeat.
Add the rice, and "add ins" and blend sp2/10 secs/ rev.
Heat a large frypan to medium heat and fry until golden on both sides.
Another great one for using leftovers (rice).
It adds a lovely texture and they are incredibly light.
Subsitute GF-SR flour to make it GF.
Serve for breakfast with bacon and eggs...Mmmm...
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more recipes, tips and cooking class schedules for the Gold Coast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours