- 240 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 180 g SR flour, GF works also
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 150 g cooked rice, about 1 cup
- 2 heaped tablespoons Sliced Spring Onion
- 2 heaped tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup canned sweet corn kernels, optional
- 1/2 cup Grated Tasty Cheese
Add all ingredients (except for the rice) to the bowl and blend sp3/15 secs. Scrape and repeat.
Add the rice, and "add ins" and blend sp2/10 secs/ rev.
Heat a large frypan to medium heat and fry until golden on both sides.
Another great one for using leftovers (rice).
It adds a lovely texture and they are incredibly light.
Subsitute GF-SR flour to make it GF.
Serve for breakfast with bacon and eggs...Mmmm...
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more recipes, tips and cooking class schedules for the Gold Coast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Macaroni and Cheese with Bacon
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- Easy Steamed Rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Mexican Chicken Bake
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5