- 240 g Milk
- 1 egg
- 180 g SR flour, GF works also
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 150 g cooked rice, about 1 cup
- 2 heaped tablespoons Sliced Spring Onion
- 2 heaped tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup canned sweet corn kernels, optional
- 1/2 cup Grated Tasty Cheese
Add all ingredients (except for the rice) to the bowl and blend sp3/15 secs. Scrape and repeat.
Add the rice, and "add ins" and blend sp2/10 secs/ rev.
Heat a large frypan to medium heat and fry until golden on both sides.
Another great one for using leftovers (rice).
It adds a lovely texture and they are incredibly light.
Subsitute GF-SR flour to make it GF.
Serve for breakfast with bacon and eggs...Mmmm...
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me" and "Thermify me Breadwinners" for more recipes, tips and cooking class schedules for the Gold Coast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix