- 30 g Pecornio cheese
- 1/2 - 1 carrot
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 50 g Butter
- 400 g Aborio Rice
- 40 g macadamia oil
- 300-400 g smoked chicken breast, diced
- 70 g fresh green beans, sliced to approx 2cm lenghts
- 70 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 250 g chicken stock jelly, (made from save water in bottom of bowl when cook whole chicken in varoma)
- 800 g water
- 8 perino tomatos, quartered
- to taste Salt and pepper
1. Grate pecornio cheese 10 seconds/speed 10. Set aside
2. Grate carrot 5 seconds/speed 7. Set aside
3. Place garlic and onion in bowl and chop 3 seconds/speed 6. scrape down sides of bowl.
4. Add butter and saute3 minutes/varoma/speed 1.
5. Add rice and macadamia oil and saute 3 minutes/varoma/speed 2. scrape bottom of bowl with spatula to loosen rice.
6. Add smoked chicken, green beans, mushrooms, grated carrot, vegetable stock paste, chicken stock jelly and water. Loosen rice with spatula again. Cook 15 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 2.
7. Add perino tomatos, 10-15g of pecornio cheese and salt & pepper to taste. Cook 5 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed 1.
8. Let sit for 2-3 minutes before serving. Can add extra pecornio cheese to taste.
If you don't have chicken stock jelly can use 2 tbs of vegetable stock or other chicken liquid stock.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Honey mustard chicken
- Japanese Wasabi Potato Salad
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Deep Pan Pizza Dough
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Veg Thai green curry recipe
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Blue Cheese & Sesame Biscuits