- 200 g cream
- 150 g cheese, Grated
- 30 g Parmesan cheese
- 65 g Butter
- 1 heaped tablespoons Onion powder, Season to taste
- 1 heaped tablespoons Garlic powder, Season to taste
- 1 heaped tablespoons cracked black pepper, Season to taste
- 125 g Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 5 minutes, 70 deg, speed 4. (see below tips for thicker saucce)
Enough for 5/6 servings of pasta
Cook a whole packet of spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water. Once cook drain off, place back in the pot, pour the Alfredo sauce over the pasta. Serve and add more cracked pepper on top
Add some fried bacon pieces or fry some diced chicken breast for some extra flavor
If you'd like a thicker consistency, cook for an extra 2-3 minutes, 70 deg, speed 4 with MC OFF.
The sauce will also thicken further as it cools down.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Zuchinni, rice slice