- 200 g cream
- 150 g cheese, Grated
- 30 g Parmesan cheese
- 65 g Butter
- 1 heaped tablespoons Onion powder, Season to taste
- 1 heaped tablespoons Garlic powder, Season to taste
- 1 heaped tablespoons cracked black pepper, Season to taste
- 125 g Milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook for 5 minutes, 70 deg, speed 4. (see below tips for thicker saucce)
Enough for 5/6 servings of pasta
Cook a whole packet of spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water. Once cook drain off, place back in the pot, pour the Alfredo sauce over the pasta. Serve and add more cracked pepper on top
Add some fried bacon pieces or fry some diced chicken breast for some extra flavor
If you'd like a thicker consistency, cook for an extra 2-3 minutes, 70 deg, speed 4 with MC OFF.
The sauce will also thicken further as it cools down.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake