- 1.5 litres Vegetable broth
- 1 brown onion, Chopped
- 1-2 garlic clove, Minced
- 40 grams olive oil
- 2-3 sweet potato, Diced (2-3 depending on size, 1 very large, 2 standard sized or 3 small)
- 200 grams arborio rice
- 0.110 litres white wine
- 200 grams frozen peas
- 1 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoons ground pepper
- 2 piece bacon, diced
- Place onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 15 sec/speed 5.
- Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add oil and sauté 3 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Insert butterfly whisk and then add rice and white wine.
- Mix for 2 min/NA°C/speed 1.5 in reverse."Counter-clockwise operation"
- Scrape bottom of mixing bowl with spatula again to loosen rice.
- Add vegetable stock/broth and salt and pepper.
- Place splashguard onto mixing bowl lid.
- Cook at 13 min/100°C/ "Counter-clockwise operation" reverse /speed 1.5
- Add frozen peas and cook for further 2 min/100°C/reverse /speed 1.5
- Let the risotto sit for a few minutes to thicken up before serving (2-3min).
- Pan fry diced bacon to crispy and serve as garnish ontop of risotto.
Saute onions and garlic
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken rice paste
- Tuna Risotto
- Amazing Mac and cheese
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese
- Spaghetti and meatballs
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Mee Rebus
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream
- Lasanha de espinafres