- 60 grams Butter
- 60 grams bakers flour
- 250 grams Cheddar cheese
- 500 grams Milk
- 500 grams macaroni
1. put macaroni in thermoserver and cover with boiling water,stir put the lid on and set aside
2. add cheese to the bowl and grate for 10 seconds speed 9
3. add all other ingredients to the bowl and cook for 7 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 2
4. drain macaroni well and add to the bowl with cheese sauce and mix for 30 seconds reverse speed 4
5. pour into thermoserver and serve immediately
6. Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mac & Cheese
Hi,i find that a generic home brand cheese like black and gold mature cheddar is absolutely fine with a dish like this.
be warned though as this is very more-ish
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Finely Chopped Curried Sausages
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Yiros Kebab Souvlaki Marinade
- Creamy Chicken and Cashew Curry
- Chicken Hot Pot
- Indian Curry Powder
- BBQ Seasoning
- Easy Butter Chicken
- Tony's Easy Kasundi Sauce
- Mushroom and Chives Potato Bake
- Balinese Bassa with Sambal Udang vermicelli
- Applesauce muffins
- Cale's Crepes
- Thermo Cazza's Crumble Mixture
- Layelles Too Easy Moist Date & Coconut Loaf
- Chocolate icecream
- FLUFFY WHOLEMEAL ROLLS
- Creamed Ruby Chard
- Buttermilk Bread Loaf
- Lemon and Passionfruit Curd
- Pancake\Scone slice
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free Cupcakes
- Chocolate Brownie