- 20 g m dry prawns, soaked and drained
- ½ an onion
- 2 garlic
- 60 g m diced bacon or ham
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 50 g Butter
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 15 g oil
- 200 gm pineapple cubes
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 300 g rice, washed and drained
- ½ of a chicken cube (optional)
- 2 tsp salt
- 200 g pineapple juice
- 600 g water
- Fried eschalots
- Pork floss
8Recipe is created for
Put dry prawns, onion and garlic into TM bowl. Chop for 5 sec on speed 6
Add bacon or ham, turmeric, cinnamon, curry powder, butter and oil and cook at 100deg.C for 4 minutes on speed 1, reversed blade
Add rice, lemon juice, salt and chicken cube if using, cook for another 3 mins, 100 deg.C, speed 1, reversed blade
Add pineapple juice and cook another 3 minutes, 100deg.C, speed 1, reversed blade.
Transfer fried rice into basket. Add 500 gm water to TM bowl, insert basket and cook at Varoma temperature for 14-15 minutes, speed 5-6
Transfer cooked rice into ThermoServer to keep warm.
Serve with a sprinkling of pork floss and fried eschalots.
Note: 1x425gm canned pineapple in juice is sufficient. (Do not use pineapple in syrup)
If using cubed pineapple, cut each pineapple cubes into 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Curried tuna and pasta
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls