- 20 g m dry prawns, soaked and drained
- ½ an onion
- 2 garlic
- 60 g m diced bacon or ham
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 50 g Butter
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 15 g oil
- 200 gm pineapple cubes
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 300 g rice, washed and drained
- ½ of a chicken cube (optional)
- 2 tsp salt
- 200 g pineapple juice
- 600 g water
- Fried eschalots
- Pork floss
8Recipe is created for
Put dry prawns, onion and garlic into TM bowl. Chop for 5 sec on speed 6
Add bacon or ham, turmeric, cinnamon, curry powder, butter and oil and cook at 100deg.C for 4 minutes on speed 1, reversed blade
Add rice, lemon juice, salt and chicken cube if using, cook for another 3 mins, 100 deg.C, speed 1, reversed blade
Add pineapple juice and cook another 3 minutes, 100deg.C, speed 1, reversed blade.
Transfer fried rice into basket. Add 500 gm water to TM bowl, insert basket and cook at Varoma temperature for 14-15 minutes, speed 5-6
Transfer cooked rice into ThermoServer to keep warm.
Serve with a sprinkling of pork floss and fried eschalots.
Note: 1x425gm canned pineapple in juice is sufficient. (Do not use pineapple in syrup)
If using cubed pineapple, cut each pineapple cubes into 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried rice- Portuguese style
- Tuna Mornay
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Not So Tinned Spaghetti
- Mac n Cheeky
- Creamy Prawn Risotto with Lemon, Garlic & Snowpeas
- Tomato, Bacon and Spinach Risotto
- Fully Loaded Risotto
- Easy pasta side dish
- Chicken & Bacon Risotto
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers