- 20 g m dry prawns, soaked and drained
- ½ an onion
- 2 garlic
- 60 g m diced bacon or ham
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 50 g Butter
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 15 g oil
- 200 gm pineapple cubes
- ½ tbsp lemon juice
- 300 g rice, washed and drained
- ½ of a chicken cube (optional)
- 2 tsp salt
- 200 g pineapple juice
- 600 g water
- Fried eschalots
- Pork floss
8Recipe is created for
Put dry prawns, onion and garlic into TM bowl. Chop for 5 sec on speed 6
Add bacon or ham, turmeric, cinnamon, curry powder, butter and oil and cook at 100deg.C for 4 minutes on speed 1, reversed blade
Add rice, lemon juice, salt and chicken cube if using, cook for another 3 mins, 100 deg.C, speed 1, reversed blade
Add pineapple juice and cook another 3 minutes, 100deg.C, speed 1, reversed blade.
Transfer fried rice into basket. Add 500 gm water to TM bowl, insert basket and cook at Varoma temperature for 14-15 minutes, speed 5-6
Transfer cooked rice into ThermoServer to keep warm.
Serve with a sprinkling of pork floss and fried eschalots.
Note: 1x425gm canned pineapple in juice is sufficient. (Do not use pineapple in syrup)
If using cubed pineapple, cut each pineapple cubes into 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Hawaiian Rolls
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez