- 120 grams colby cheese, cubed
- 60 grams pamersan cheese, cubed
- 50 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Butter
- 500 grams Milk
- 300 grams dried pasta of choice, Add or Subtract to your own judgement
- 1 head broccoli (medium), chopped into florets
- 1/2 head cauliflower (medium), chopped into florets
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Start by boilng saucepan of water for pasta, season water. Add dried pasta when boiling. Cook until desired softness achieved.Meanwhile, steam brocolli and cauliflower. Takes about 10 mins in the microwave (you can use the varoma but it will take longer to cook)
Add both colby and pamersan cheese to Thermomix Bowl and grate 5 Secs/Speed 8. Add all remaining ingredients and cook 7 - 8 Mins/Speed 3/90 Degrees.
Once cheese sauce completed, veg steamed and pasta is cooked, drain pasta and drop back into saucepan. Add Cheese sauce to pasta and carefully combine.
Add steamed veg (blitz a little in the thermie first if desired) and carefully stir through - it will be hot!
Pasta & Veg
Bringing it all together...
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Easy Peasy Creamy Scones
- keto choc /peanut cake on sweet potato brownie base