- 120 grams colby cheese, cubed
- 60 grams pamersan cheese, cubed
- 50 grams plain flour
- 50 grams Butter
- 500 grams Milk
- 300 grams dried pasta of choice, Add or Subtract to your own judgement
- 1 head broccoli (medium), chopped into florets
- 1/2 head cauliflower (medium), chopped into florets
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Start by boilng saucepan of water for pasta, season water. Add dried pasta when boiling. Cook until desired softness achieved.Meanwhile, steam brocolli and cauliflower. Takes about 10 mins in the microwave (you can use the varoma but it will take longer to cook)
Add both colby and pamersan cheese to Thermomix Bowl and grate 5 Secs/Speed 8. Add all remaining ingredients and cook 7 - 8 Mins/Speed 3/90 Degrees.
Once cheese sauce completed, veg steamed and pasta is cooked, drain pasta and drop back into saucepan. Add Cheese sauce to pasta and carefully combine.
Add steamed veg (blitz a little in the thermie first if desired) and carefully stir through - it will be hot!
Pasta & Veg
Bringing it all together...
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Choke Gnocchi
- Variation CAPSICUM & MUSHROOM GNOCCHI (ONE BOWL)
- Spicy Vodka Pasta
- Chicken Pasta Salad
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Creamy veggie pasta
- Sushi Rice
- Bacon and mushroom pasta
- CREAMY TOM YUM ONE POT PASTA
- Variation Bacon, Sweet Potato, Pea and Corn Risotto
- Carrot, Maple and Sultana Muffins
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blondies
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- Vi's lemon curd crumble muffins
- Jenny's Chocolate Weetbix Crunch Slice
- Miso suace
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- Milo Biscuits Variation
- Weetbix and fruit balls
- Apricot, Yoghurt and Coconut cake
- Apple Crumble
- Muesli Slice