- 1 onions
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 garlic cloves
- 400 g Tinned tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 300 g Pasata
- 50 g tomato paste
- 35 g water
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 700 g beef, lean mince
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper, black, ground
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut onion in hald and celery and carrot into pieces and add to the bowl with the garlic cloves.
2. Chop 3 sec/sp 9. Scrape down the side of the bowl.
3. Add olive oil and cook. 3min /varoma/ sp3.
4. Add all other ingredients to the bowl except for the beef mince.
5. Insert the simmering basket into the bowl. Add beef mince to the simmering basket.
6. Cook 15 min / varoma / sp4
7. Break up the mince using your spatula.
8. Cook for a further 15min / varoma/ sp 4.
9. Using the spatula t remove the simmering basket and carefully tip the mince into the bowl with the sauce.
10. Mix 10 sec /reverse / sp5.
11. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
12. Serve with your favourite pasta.
This bolognese is ideal to use in a lasagne.
Find my other recipes by searching The Daily Mix.
If you like this recipe, please rate it and leave a comment!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Walnut and coffee cheesecake slice
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- VEGAN Cranberry & Vanilla Protein Balls
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake