- 50 grams Parmasen Cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small onion, peeled, halved
- 100 grams bacon, chopped
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 150 grams frozen peas
- 750 grams liquid chicken stock, or 1 large tblspn chicken stock paste with 750gm water
- 40 grams butter or olive oil
- 320 grams Aborio Rice
1. Grate cubed parmasen for 5-8 seconds on Speed 8. Set aside
2. Put garlic in bowl. Remove skin while chopping on Reverse, Speed 5 for 5 seconds. Remove skin.
3. Add halved onion to bowl and chop for 3 seconds on Speed 7. Scrape sides of bowl.
4. Add butter/oil and sliced bacon. Saute for 3 mins on Varoma, Speed 1, MC off. Scrape bottom of bowl
5. Add rice and cook for 3 min, Reverse, on Varoma temp, Speed 1 1/2, MC off.
6. Add stock and scrape bottom of bowl. Add mushrooms.
7. Cook for 10 mins on 100 degrees, Reverse, Speed 1 1/2.
8. Add peas. Cook for 3mins on 100 degrees, Reverse, Speed 1 1/2.
9. Transfer to ThermoServer, add and stir through cheese, reserving some to sprinkle on top when serving.
10. Serve in bowls
Pop the frozen peas in your rice basket on the lid while cooking in Step 7. , to defrost.
You can make this without the Butterfly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Emma’s Pink Lemonade
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce
- 1 kilo Plum Jam
- Cheese Biscuits
- Kitchen-Sink Quiche
- Simple Baileys Slushie
- Light n Fluffy Muffins, any fruit
- QCE (Quick, Cheap, Easy) Apple Slice
- Yoplait style Vanilla Yoghurt
- TM5 Bacon, Mushroom and Pea Risotto