- 50 grams Parmasen Cheese, cubed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small onion, peeled, halved
- 100 grams bacon, chopped
- 100 grams mushrooms, sliced
- 150 grams frozen peas
- 750 grams liquid chicken stock, or 1 large tblspn chicken stock paste with 750gm water
- 40 grams butter or olive oil
- 320 grams Aborio Rice
1. Grate cubed parmasen for 5-8 seconds on Speed 8. Set aside
2. Put garlic in bowl. Remove skin while chopping on Reverse, Speed 5 for 5 seconds. Remove skin.
3. Add halved onion to bowl and chop for 3 seconds on Speed 7. Scrape sides of bowl.
4. Add butter/oil and sliced bacon. Saute for 3 mins on Varoma, Speed 1, MC off. Scrape bottom of bowl
5. Add rice and cook for 3 min, Reverse, on Varoma temp, Speed 1 1/2, MC off.
6. Add stock and scrape bottom of bowl. Add mushrooms.
7. Cook for 10 mins on 100 degrees, Reverse, Speed 1 1/2.
8. Add peas. Cook for 3mins on 100 degrees, Reverse, Speed 1 1/2.
9. Transfer to ThermoServer, add and stir through cheese, reserving some to sprinkle on top when serving.
10. Serve in bowls
Accessories you need
Pop the frozen peas in your rice basket on the lid while cooking in Step 7. , to defrost.
You can make this without the Butterfly
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- All Green Stock Powder
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Recco Classico
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie