- 80 g Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Small brown onion
- 40 grams olive oil
- 4 Rashers of Bacon
- 1 bunch fresh basil
- 40 g olive oil
- 220 g arborio rice
- 30 g Butter
- 140 g white wine
- 520 g water
- 3 tbsp Vege Stock Concentrate
- 400 g tin of crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 4 cloves garlic
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1 - Place parmesan in bowl to grate 10 sec / speed 8. Set aside and clean bowl.
2 - Place onion, bacon, garlic, basil in bowl to chop 6 sec / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3 - Add olive oil and sauté 5 min / Varoma / Reverse + speed 1. Scrape down sides of bowl.
4 - Insert butterfly whisk.
5 - Add rice, wine, butter and cook 2 min / 100oC / Reverse + speed 1.5 (no MC). Scrape down sides of bowl.
6 - Add water, stock, tomatoes, tomato paste and cook 10 min / 100oC / Reverse + speed 1.5 (place simmering basket on top to avoid overflow).
7 - Add parmesan, butter and cook 5 min / 100oC / Reverse + speed 1.5 (no MC).
8. Transfer to ThermoSaver and rest for 5-10 mins. You may like to sprinkle with parmesan, basil and pepper to eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish