- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut into 3cm
- 320 g Penne Pasta, dried, or a similar short pasta
- 1200 g water, salt optional
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, cold pressed
- 2 teaspoons garlic paste, see tips
- 1 or 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 6 leaves fresh basil, torn
- 200 g feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place Parmesan in mixing bowl and grate 10sec/Sp10. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
2. Place water and 1/2tsp salt (optional) into mixing bowl and bring to the boil 10min/100/Sp1
3. Add pasta and cook 8 to 10mins/100/Rev/Sp1 without M/C or until al dente.
4. While pasta is cooking, in a bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, shallots, tomatoes and basil and let sit at room temperature.
5. Drain pasta when cooked.
6. In a Thermoserver or another bowl, toss pasta with Parmesan and feta. Stir in tomato mixture, salt and pepper to taste.
Substitute garlic paste with crushed garlic.
Use more basil leaves to your taste and grate extra Parmesan to sprinkle on top of your pasta.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)