- 1 cup leek
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 cups sweet potatoe or pumpkin
- 1 carrot
- 2 whole beets
- 1 red pepper (omit if nightshade free)
- 1 tbls balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbls lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tsp home made vege stock
- fresh or dried parsley, basil and oregano (to taste)
- pepper and salt (to taste)
Recipe is created for
Saute leek and garlic in TM. 5 min / Varoma / Speed 1
Cut the carrots, pumpkin / sweet potatoe into 1 - 2 cm peices.
Add all ingredients to TM. Cook Varoma / speed 1 / 5 mins
(I have read that many people who cant eat tomatoes also cant eat red peppers. If you leave them out there is no need to sustitute them with something else)
Chop (semi-soft) mix. 1 min / Speed 10
Cook Varoma / Speed 1 / 20 mins
Puree. Speed 10 / 2 mins or until smooth
Fill jars with boiling water to steriles. Fill jars with hot sauce.
Allow to cool apporx 30 minutes then screw on lids.
The warmth of the sauce creates a vacum seal on the jar.
Able to be frozen and reheated on the stove.
When reheating, I fry off some chicken breast then add the pasta sauce and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour over gluten free pasta or zoodles.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy chicken gnocchi with spinach
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto
- Red Capsicum Mac and cheese.
- Sweet Potato Pea Risotto
- BLADE COVER Alfredo pasta
- Variation One pot pasta bolognese - Hidden Veg
- Spaghetti bolognese
- Lemon, Mushroom & Blue Cheese Risotto
- Creamy Tomato Eggplant Pasta with Chorizo
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- Creamy Vegetarian Pasta
- Chorizo Risotto