- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 60 g olive oil
- 1 Chirozo Sausage sliced
- 100 g prosciutto, Speck or Bacon shredded
- 100 g chicken, Thigh roughly cubed
- 4 chicken wing, ettes
- 250 g Alborio Rice
- 1 l chicken stock
- Pinch of Saffron
- 4 Muscles
- 100 g Fish peices
- 8 l arge Prawns, tail on
- 2 cups of Fozen Peas
- hand full of Parsely
- hand full of Basil
Chop onion, garlic and capsicum for 2 seconds, speed 7, add paprika and olive oil. Fry off at 100 C for 3mins, speed 1.
Add sausage, prosciutto and chicken and seal at 100 C for 3mins, .
Add rice, stir through at 100 C for 2 mins,. Add stock and saffrona and cook at 100 C for 10mins, speed 1.
Add seafood and peas cook at 100 C for another 5 mins , speed 1.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Allow to rest in thermoServer for 5mins before serving.
Garnish generously with fresh herbs and lemon wedges.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thick Chicken Pasta Broth
- Chicken Creamy Lemon Spinach Paprika TASTY QUICK 14mins
- Low fodmap steamed Chinese 5 spice chicken buns
- Individual Chicken Roulades with Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Parmesan crusted chicken
- Hot Curry Chicken
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets
- Jude's Mac N Cheese