- 200 g pasta - such as macaroni or shells or spirals
- 220 g Grated Tasty Cheese
- 120 g parmesan, cubed
- 6 sprigs parsley
- 1 onion, halved and peeled
- 3 cloves garlic
- 40 g Butter
- 15 g plain flour
- 350 g Milk
- 425 g tin Tuna in Springwater, not drained
- 125 g tin sweetcorn, drained
- 90 g frozen peas
- 1 Juice of a lemon
- 2 heaped teaspoons paprika, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper, or to taste
- Salt and cracked pepper, to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees.
Cook 200g pasta in saucepan. Drain and set aside in Thermosever.
Meanwhile place 80 g of parmesan cheese & parsley into mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 9. Add 120 g tasty cheese to mixing bowl and grate 5 sec/speed 9. Set aside (this is for the mornay sauce).
Repeat steps with remaining cheeses and set aside in seperate bowl (this is for the topping).
Place onion, garlic & butter into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7.
Saute 6 mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
Add flour & milk and mix 4 sec/speed 5.
Cook 6 mins/80 degrees/speed 4.
Add corn & peas.
Cook for 6 mins/80 degrees//speed 1.
Add all remaining ingredients including reserved cheese (batch 1) and stir through 5 sec//speed 4. Cook for 2 mins/80 degrees//speed 1.
Add tuna mornay to cooked pasta in Thermoserver and stir well.
Pour into baking dish and top with remaining cheese (batch 2).
Place in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Place under grill for extra golden look.
Accessories you need
Add a handful of breadcrumbs to cheese topping
Slight variation to //www.recipecommunity.com.au/main-dishes-fish-recipes/tuna-mornay/181824
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Creamy Bacon Carbonara
- Family Spag Bowl
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- More Again Dairy Free Carbonara
- More Again Risotto
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Chicken, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Fettuccine
- 20 minute broccoli pesto pasta
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce