- 40 g Parmesan cheese, block, crust removed, cut into pieces (3cm)
- 1/2 Small brown onion, (50g)
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 320 g risotto rice, (Arborio)
- 60 g water, (or White Wine)
- 2 tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 250 g tuna in brine, Drained
- 720 g water
- 60 g peas, baby, frozen, (a good handful)
- 60 g corn kernels, frozen
- 60 g fresh mushrooms, Sliced
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place Parmesan Cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec / speed 10. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Do not clean your bowl.
- Place brown onion into mixing bowl and chop 3 sec / speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add butter and extra virgin olive oil and saute 3 min / 120C / speed 1.
- Insert butterfly whisk. Add risotto rice and saute 1 min / 120C / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1.2, without measuring cup.
- Add the small amount of water (60g) (or white wine) and saute 2 min / Varoma / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1.5, without measuring cup. Scrape bottom of mixing bowl well with spatula to loosen rice.
- Add stock, water and again scrape bottom of mixing bowl with spatula to loosen. Cook 10min / 100C / "Counter-clockwise operation" / speed 1.5, placing simmering basket instead of measuring cup into mixing bowl lid.
Add frozen peas and corn , cook 3 min /100c/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 1.5 , with simmering basket instead of MC on top of mixing bowl lid
- Place the tuna and mushrooms into the ThermoServer before transfering the risotto. Sprinkle the reserved parmesan cheese over the risotto and combine well. Allow to rest for at least 10 minutes prior to serving.
Accessories you need
This recipe is a variation of Mushroom Risotto found in The Basic Cookbook.For this recipe, if you don't have any butter simply use total 50g extra virgin olive oil. Conversley, if you don't have any olive oil, use total 50g butter.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice