- 350 grams Aborio Rice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion brown, halved
- 30 grams olive oil
- 800 grams water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes, 400g
- 250 grams spanish chorizo, sliced
- 250 grams bacon, Chopped
- baby spinach, good handful
- 300 grams mixed frozen vegetables
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion & garlic in bowl, 4 Sec, Speed 5. MC on.
Scrape down sides. Add oil, 5 min, 120 heat, Speed 1. MC on.
Add chorizo, bacon and can tomatoes. 6 min, Varoma Speed 1. MC on.
Add water and aborio rice & vegetables. 18 min, 100 heat, reverse speed 1. MC on. Once it started to really boil, replaced MC with basket as the lid to prevented extra splatter.
Place into thermoserver, stir through spinach leaves as they wilt with the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Serve with Parmesan cheese (options) or fresh chilli flakes for a little added heat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry:
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry