- 350 grams Aborio Rice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion brown, halved
- 30 grams olive oil
- 800 grams water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes, 400g
- 250 grams spanish chorizo, sliced
- 250 grams bacon, Chopped
- baby spinach, good handful
- 300 grams mixed frozen vegetables
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion & garlic in bowl, 4 Sec, Speed 5. MC on.
Scrape down sides. Add oil, 5 min, 120 heat, Speed 1. MC on.
Add chorizo, bacon and can tomatoes. 6 min, Varoma Speed 1. MC on.
Add water and aborio rice & vegetables. 18 min, 100 heat, reverse speed 1. MC on. Once it started to really boil, replaced MC with basket as the lid to prevented extra splatter.
Place into thermoserver, stir through spinach leaves as they wilt with the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Serve with Parmesan cheese (options) or fresh chilli flakes for a little added heat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)