- 350 grams Aborio Rice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion brown, halved
- 30 grams olive oil
- 800 grams water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes, 400g
- 250 grams spanish chorizo, sliced
- 250 grams bacon, Chopped
- baby spinach, good handful
- 300 grams mixed frozen vegetables
Recipe is created for
Place onion & garlic in bowl, 4 Sec, Speed 5. MC on.
Scrape down sides. Add oil, 5 min, 120 heat, Speed 1. MC on.
Add chorizo, bacon and can tomatoes. 6 min, Varoma Speed 1. MC on.
Add water and aborio rice & vegetables. 18 min, 100 heat, reverse speed 1. MC on. Once it started to really boil, replaced MC with basket as the lid to prevented extra splatter.
Place into thermoserver, stir through spinach leaves as they wilt with the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Serve with Parmesan cheese (options) or fresh chilli flakes for a little added heat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Mediterranean risotto
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel