- 350 grams Aborio Rice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion brown, halved
- 30 grams olive oil
- 800 grams water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes, 400g
- 250 grams spanish chorizo, sliced
- 250 grams bacon, Chopped
- baby spinach, good handful
- 300 grams mixed frozen vegetables
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place onion & garlic in bowl, 4 Sec, Speed 5. MC on.
Scrape down sides. Add oil, 5 min, 120 heat, Speed 1. MC on.
Add chorizo, bacon and can tomatoes. 6 min, Varoma Speed 1. MC on.
Add water and aborio rice & vegetables. 18 min, 100 heat, reverse speed 1. MC on. Once it started to really boil, replaced MC with basket as the lid to prevented extra splatter.
Place into thermoserver, stir through spinach leaves as they wilt with the heat and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
Serve with Parmesan cheese (options) or fresh chilli flakes for a little added heat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Variation to the variation of Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Rice and lentils (majadra)
- Pasta Alla Norma
- Chicken spinach and basil dumplings
- Salmon Mornay with rice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Char Kuey Teow
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Chicken Kiev Pasta Bake
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Grant's Green Sauce
- Beetroot Smoothie (GF DF NF AIP)
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Super Hot Chilli Jam