- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 25 grams olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rigani or dried oregano
- 1 small dried red chilli, crumbled or 1/4 tspn chilli powder
- 3 cans whole Italian plum tomatoes (400g each)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Handful fresh basil, roughly chopped
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2-3 tablespoon olive oil
Recipe is created for
Chop garlic 2-3 seconds/speed 8.
Scrape down the TM bowl.
Add olive oil and sauté garlic for 2 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1.
Add chilli, oregano and tomatoes.
Cook for 30 minutes/100 degrees/reverse/speed soft.
Add vinegar, and then chop tomatoes 6 seconds/speed 4.
Add basil, season and add olive oil and stir 6 seconds/reverse/speed 2.5.
Basic Tomato Sauce
Accessories you need
Goes well with my Three Cheese Ravioli.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Vegetable Stew with Risoni
- Hidden Veg Bolognese sauce
- Fried Rice - 28 Program - Sam Wood
- AUTHENTIC MEE GORENG (Stir Fry Noodles)
- Mac & Cheese with extras
- Honey mustard chicken
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Tomato, Feta and Basil Pasta
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- Quick Chick